Details programs for the 2015-16 season at Bojangles' Coliseum will be posted here when information becomes available.
Drop the Puck
- Drop the Puck: Be part of the game with this opportunity as you drop the puck between two players prior the start of the game.
- National Anthem / God Bless America: The Checkers have outstanding opportunities for individuals or groups to sing the national anthem or God Bless America in front of thousands of Checkers fans. An audition tape is required.
- Player Q&A Session: Have a private Q&A session postgame for your group with a Checkers player! Subject to availability.
- Group of the Game: Want to make your large group outing even more special? We'll recognize a member of your organization on the videoboard during the game in the player's tunnel
- Chuck-a-Puck Car: Up to three people can ride in the Chuck-a-Puck car on the ice while thousands of fans participate in the intermission game!
- Chuck-a-Puck Clean Up: You and a group of friends get to walk out on the ice with the CheckMates and help pick up pucks in front of the crowd!
- Musical Performance: Choirs, marching bands and other performance groups can entertain fans as they enter Time Warner Cable Arena for one hour prior to the game.
- Patriotic Flag Pals: Help drape the American Flag over the ice during our pregame ceremonies and the national anthem.
- Ride the Zamboni: Ride in style and be recognized during an intermission on the Zamboni! Ages 7 and up. One Zamboni ride per group.
- Bojangles' Chicken Dance: You and your group have the chance to get on the videoboard and dance with the CheckMates on stage!
- Color Guard: An outstanding opportunity for boy/girl scouts, military or other civic organizations to present the colors during the national anthem.
- Fan Tunnel: The Fan Tunnel makes it possible for fans to get up close and personal, high-fiving the players as they take the ice.
- Penalty Box Experience: Want to get sent to the penalty box? This opportunity allows you and three of your friends to watch warm-ups from the box.
- Players Warm-up Bench: Watch the players warm up during pregame from the best seat in the house with a few friends! All must wear helmets.